Every day we carry out one search or the other on google. The truth is we actually carry out queries according to the situation we found ourselves at a particular time. That's why we see both hilarious, crazy, wise and intelligent searches on google.

Surprisingly the top craziest search made on Google goes to “Am I pregnant?” because people trust Google more than doctors or pregnancy tests.

Digitaloft released an infographic of the "most craziest searches on google" checkout below

Other Crazy Questions Asked On Google Are:

What Do I Do With My Life? 5,400

Why Does My Belly Button Smell? 4,400

Does My Dog Love Me? 2,900

What Did I Do Wrong? 2,400

How Do Sharks Sleep? 2,400

Is A Fox A Dog? 1,900

Why Does My Wee Smell? 1,300

Where Do Dinosaurs Live? 880

How Do I Hide A Dead Body? 590

Should I Have A Third Baby? 480

Now over to you, what is the Craziest question you have asked google? I guess it would be "Latest Free Browsing Cheat", "How To Download Psiphon Pro Lite" lol 😁
Just say your craziest question on google via the comments section. Do you want to know mine? Okay it's "why Africans are black"

Post a Comment

 
Top