Yesterday morning, while I was at Central area of Abuja, I had some heavy files to download, so I subscribed to Ntel 2 days plan for just N1000 since it's unlimited access. On my way back home (KuchiKau) I said to myself, let me enjoy my subscription before reaching Mararaba because that was the last place the network coverage reached when it was launched (#TeamPioneer), but to my surprise the reception was strong when I got to Orange Market, Ado, New Nyanya, Gwandara, Area 1, Upto Masaka, where I later accepted finally was when I got to KuchiKau. Signal Strength still Okay.

With this new development, offices & individuals of these regions can now also enjoy Unlimited internet access.
All you need is a 4G compatible device (Phone or Modem), if you own a Spectranet modem or any other network, it can be unlocked to enjoy this.

So am still speechless here as Ntel haven't made any serious announcement concerning their coverage in Nasarawa State. We were all expecting their coverage to hit city of PH and environs. Anyway, that's good news for the people of that state as you can now enjoy Unlimited browsing at speed of over 200mb/s on the Ntel Network which is dupped as the most advanced network in Nigeria.

Post a Comment

 
Top