Zoto App is real as i said in the previous post. I decided to take some screenshots of the free N1000 that came into my Zoto account so that those that are still doubting its genuineness will believe now. I have said it many times that am always careful with anything i publish because i want the best for readers on this blog.

I publish and share what is real and authentic. Yesterday, i published an article on Zoto Airtime App. It was a detailed article and i explained everything you need to know about this app. I advice you to go through the post once again and see the massive benefits you can enjoy by using the app.

I just got an alert from my email and SMS notification notification for a credit of N1,000 to my Zoto account even without recharging a dime. How did the credit come? It came from my Zoto referral link/code. Remember you can still enjoy free airtime cashback without referring someone. All you need to do is just recharge your line via Zoto app and you will get 50% Cashback of your recharge instantly.

According to Zoto team, you can earn as much as N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) from referrals. So what are you waiting for?.

Here is the screenshots of the free N1000 and i used N1000 from it to recharge my MTN line.
Picture speaks better....

SMS Notifications for the recharged N1000 from Zoto

You too can start enjoying and earn money too from this app because it is real. Act fast and earn as much as you can. Download the app now on your phone and get started.

WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP?
Download Zoto Free Airtime App Here and encourage my work on this blog by using my referral code WIZY6069 when you are signing up.

I want to earn more😉 awuf de sweet naa. Abi you no like awuf? Make i hear. Oya start accumulating money ASAP.

You can use the money to buy Airtime, Data plans or even send to a friend or loved ones.

Post a Comment

 
Top