I am a big photography lover. I love taking photos and videos of people, places and objects all around. I simply cannot help myself and that is why I continually invest in getting some good cameras to use to bring out the stories I see. But by far, my most important camera is my smartphone camera, because that is the one that moves with me, wherever I go, it is always there. It is definitely the first one reach for. Then it makes sense for me to really make sure that I always get the best camera on a smartphone with every purchase I make.
I am not the only one.



Since I am not the only one who treasures the camera on a phone, companies are always on the track of making some good smartphones with some magnificent cameras on board and Tecno was not to be left behind. 

They embarked on creating a series of phones focused for photography lovers out there who do not want to part with a lot of money. This is the Camon series and I got the chance to use this year’s instalment in the series, the Tecno Camon C9.

It has 13MP cameras at the front and back, each supported by LED flashes. On first glance, the selfie camera definitely grabs your attention because it is big and smack in the middle at the top of the screen.


I sought out to see how they perform in various conditions, how usable they are for an average user and if the Camon C9 is a wise choice for all those photo lovers like myself.

Check out the by your self and tell me what you think about the cameras on the Camon C9 and read the full review of the device here.
If you haven’t subscribed to our channel yet, be sure to do so. There is great content there and even more to come.

Post a Comment

 
Top